Players will split up into pairs for this game.
1. As per the diagram below both players will face the baseline with the player nearer the net with a low-compression ball and racquet in their hand.
2. The player nearer the baseline will spread their legs.
3. The player with the ball and racquet will aim to hit the ball between their partners’ legs.
4. The player with their legs apart will wait for the ball to go through their legs (their back remains turned to their partner). Once it goes through their legs, their job is to sprint and try and stop the ball before it reaches the baseline.
5. They will then under-arm throw the ball back to their partner.
VIEW THE DIAGRAM IMAGE OF THIS DRILL FOR FREE!
The Diagram Image for This Drill is Available to the Members of Our Mailing List. You Can Become a Member For Free By Entering Your Name & Email Below - You Will Then Get Instant Access to Our Exclusive Drill Images!
Please Note: If you have already signed up to our mailing list, please use the same email to access our free content 🙂
6. Teams will get 1 point for getting it through the legs, and another point for getting the ball before it reaches the baseline
7. Swap roles after 2 minutes and challenge the players to try and beat their previous score.
It’s a great idea to get kids doing as many partner-based games as possible, in order to develop teamwork from a young age.