Pacman is a great game to play with a group of kids at the start of the lesson as a warm-up. It’s fairly simple to play, and follows somewhat the traditional arcade game that it’s named after.
- One player is in and stand on the “T” – the intersection between the service line and centre line (marked with a purple circle below). Their job is to run around and tag the other players. However both the player who is “in” and the other players are only allowed to run along the lines of the court.
- If a player gets tagged, they sit down and act as a blocker – meaning no other player can run past them, or they will be tagged by the blocker.
- If a player runs off the lines, they sit down and become a blocker where they ran off the line.
- The net also acts as a line in this game (as picture below there is a player who is on the net.
- This is a half-court game, players must stay on the same end, and cannot go on the other side of the net.
VIEW THE DIAGRAM IMAGE OF THIS DRILL FOR FREE!