This court-sprint style exercise can be done in both an individual and group basis.
1. Players will line up on the center-mark and begin sprints from there.
2. They will begin by moving laterally to their left (as shown in the diagram).
3. They will reach the line, bend down and touch it.
4. They will then return to the center-mark after each movement.
5. The players will go through this sequence moving to all 5 of the points.
VIEW THE DIAGRAM IMAGE OF THIS DRILL FOR FREE!
The Diagram Image for This Drill is Available to the Members of Our Mailing List. You Can Become a Member For Free By Entering Your Name & Email Below - You Will Then Get Instant Access to Our Exclusive Drill Images!
Please Note: If you have already signed up to our mailing list, please use the same email to access our free content 🙂
The team or player that does this the fastest wins. If there’s multiple players, have them work in teams, such as pairs, or teams of three. A player will tag the next player in line after they have completed all 5 sprints. The coach can decide if the player should do the sprints once or twice or even three times.