This works on a player’s overall court speed and agility.
1. Player’s will place a ball on each of the lines as show in the diagram below.
2. They’ll then race against either themselves (the coach will use a stopwatch to record their times) or other players on the court.
3. The player will have to run pick up a ball and then run back and place it on their racquet (1 ball at a time).
4. Once all the balls are on the player’s racquet, the player will then run back and place the balls back on each of the lines.
5. The first player to do this wins.
VIEW THE DIAGRAM IMAGE OF THIS DRILL FOR FREE!
The Diagram Image for This Drill is Available to the Members of Our Mailing List. You Can Become a Member For Free By Entering Your Name & Email Below - You Will Then Get Instant Access to Our Exclusive Drill Images!
Please Note: If you have already signed up to our mailing list, please use the same email to access our free content 🙂
The coach should make the player face the net when picking up the balls and then face the baseline when putting the balls back down so that the player learns to get down and push off both legs.