- In this tennis drill players will team up in even teams (either by the number of players on each side or ability levels).
- The coach will assign two lives to each player (i.e. if they make 2 mistakes they are out)
- The coach will feed the ball into play, and the players will play the point out
- Once the point is over, player’s from each team will run anti-clockwise to the other end of the court
- The first person past the net post (from either team) will receive the feed into play
- Once player’s make two mistakes they are out of the game
- The team with the last player still alive wins.
- If there are lots of players, separate them into three or more teams. The team that wins can stay on and the team that loses is replaced by the 3rd team, that is waiting on the sideline.
VIEW THE DIAGRAM IMAGE OF THIS DRILL FOR FREE!
The Diagram Image for This Drill is Available to the Members of Our Mailing List. You Can Become a Member For Free By Entering Your Name & Email Below - You Will Then Get Instant Access to Our Exclusive Drill Images!
Please Note: If you have already signed up to our mailing list, please use the same email to access our free content 🙂