First to a Hundred
- In this tennis game, two teams are created. Each team must pick a king to go to the other end of the court to be the return-shot player.
- Teams will line up on either side of the court and hit in a down-the-line direction, playing first to one hundred shots.
- Every time a mistake is made by the return shot player, the player on the other side of the court must run down and swap positions with the return-shot player. The coach will not feed the next ball until each player is in position.
- If a mistake is made the number of shots the teams are up to will continue, e.g. if a mistake is made after 24 shots, the next shot in the next rally will be the 25th shot.
- The coach will feed the next ball into play to the team that made the mistake.
- The team that hits 100 shots first wins.
VIEW THE DIAGRAM IMAGE OF THIS DRILL FOR FREE!
The Diagram Image for This Drill is Available to the Members of Our Mailing List. You Can Become a Member For Free By Entering Your Name & Email Below - You Will Then Get Instant Access to Our Exclusive Drill Images!
Please Note: If you have already signed up to our mailing list, please use the same email to access our free content 🙂
This is also a fun warm-up game for group lessons.