With X-Men tennis this is a good drill for getting the feel of playing a certain style of shot. It also encourages consistency.
From the diagram below you can see that the rally will be played out in a certain way.
- The first shot will be a cross-court feed from the bottom-left player in the diagram below.
- The next shot is returned down-the-line.
- the 3rd shot is back cross-court.
- the 4th shot is back down-the-line
- the rally continues in this pattern.
VIEW THE DIAGRAM IMAGE OF THIS DRILL FOR FREE!
The Diagram Image for This Drill is Available to the Members of Our Mailing List. You Can Become a Member For Free By Entering Your Name & Email Below - You Will Then Get Instant Access to Our Exclusive Drill Images!
Please Note: If you have already signed up to our mailing list, please use the same email to access our free content 🙂
This is about consistency rather than blasting a player off the court, so players should count the number of shots they are able to collectively make in a rally, and see if they can beat it with their next rally.
Players should complete three rallies in each position and then quickly rotate one spot clockwise. This way a player gets a go at every shot.