First to 3 Loses
Every time a player loses a point in ‘First to 3 loses’ they gain a point. Once they reach three points they will then receive a physical exercise to complete. However a player can minus a point off their score if they hit a winner. However the coach doesn’t have to just limit this to winners, it can also be applied to points won at the net, shots won off the backhand etc.
- Player A wins the first point – therefore player B has 1 point
- Player B wins the next point from a winner – the scores are now 0-0
- Player B wins the next point. Player A is on 1 point.
- Player B wins the next point. Player A is on 2 points.
- Player A wins the next point. Player A is still ahead 2-1
- Player B wins the next point. Player A is on 3 points. Final score is 3-1. Player A must completed 10 pushups.
VIEW THE DIAGRAM IMAGE OF THIS DRILL FOR FREE!