Share This With Other Players & Coaches
This is a tennis drill for two players with the coach feeding the balls into play. There will be one player at the net and the other player behind the baseline on the other end of the court.
- The coach will feed the first ball into play which will be a single shot hit by the player at the other end of the court as a groundstroke moving laterally.
- the 2nd shot will be a point played out by the volleyer and the player on the other end hitting groundstrokes.
- After the point is over the player on the other end will go back to their original position and play the sequence out again.
- Play first to 7 points between the volleyer and the baseline player.
- After the game is over have the players switch roles.
WHERE’S THE DRILL IMAGES?!?! The Complete Drill With Diagrams are Available to Our Members of Our Mailing List. You Can Join Below – It’s 100% Free & Comes With Exclusive Drills To Your Inbox!
Please Note: If you have already signed up to our mailing list, please use the same email to access our free content :)